Everybody deserves to have a healthy set of teeth and a beautiful smile. At Cloud and Hill Dental Care, it's our sole purpose to help you achieve the brightest smile that you deserve. With the help of modern Cosmetic Dentistry in Little Rock, you can have a better smile and improved oral health.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry is a dental treatment that aims at creating a positive change to your teeth and smile. A smile makeover improves the appearance of your smile through one or more cosmetic dental procedures.
Treatments Included in Cosmetic Dentistry:
There are various types of treatment available in cosmetic dentistry. Here are some of the most commonly requested.
- Teeth Whitening: There are very few people who have naturally white teeth. It's more common for the teeth to be slightly yellow. They become discolored and stained due to the foods and drinks we consume. Teeth Whitening in Little Rock are the most commonly requested cosmetic dentistry treatment. It's one of the simplest and least expensive ways to improve your smile.
- Dental Veneers: If you're unable to achieve the shade of whiteness you desire or have chips and other imperfection, then you may wish to consider Dental Veneers in Little Rock. Dental Veneers are wafer-thin, custom-made shells of tooth-colored porcelain that cover the front surface of the teeth.
- Dental Bonding: It refers to the repair of decayed, damaged, or discolored teeth using a material that resembles the color of tooth enamel. Our Little Rock dentist drills out the tooth decay and applies the composite onto the tooth's surface. Then he sculpts it into the right shape before curing it with an ultraviolet or laser light.
- Dental Implants: These are titanium replacement tooth roots inserted into the bone socket of the missing tooth. Most people choose Dental Implants in Little Rock because they look most natural in appearance for any tooth loss solution.
- Dental Crowns: A dental crown is also called as a cap that fits over and replaces the entire decayed and damaged tooth above the gum line. It restores the strength, size, shape, and appearance of the damaged tooth. Dental Crowns in Little Rock are used cosmetically to cover misshapen or severely discolored teeth.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry:
- Improved Confidence and Self-Esteem: Cosmetic Dentistry is designed to improve your smile. When you look good you are more likely to feel good.
- Better Oral Health: Cosmetic dentistry treatment has many health-related benefits for your teeth, improved oral well-being, and longer retention of your natural smile.
- Look and Feel Attractive: Everyone wants to feel attractive. With your new smile, you will attract more admiring glances from everyone around you.
- Better Results with Greater Comfort: With modern cosmetic treatments, most patients feel more comfortable and get better results when they undergo such treatments.
If you would like to learn more about Cosmetic Dentistry in Little Rock, AR then schedule an appointment today by calling us at (501) 868-3800.